Website Advance Appliance Service
High-End Appliance Service Built On Hard Work
Appliance Repair Service Manager | Nashville, TN
$2,500 Sign On or Relocation Bonus!*
*Exceptions apply. Please contact us for more details on sign on / relocation bonus offer.
Advance Appliance Service is seeking a Service Manager to manage our growing fleet of in-home appliance repair technicians.
We are Nashville’s leader in high-end appliance repair providing service for luxury brands like Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, Asko, Dacor, Thermador, Scotsman, and many more.
Why a Career at Advance Appliance Service?
We want our employees to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. If you’re seeking a career where you can make a difference in the lives of customers and co-workers all while maximizing your earning potential, you’ll love working with us.
We’re seeking a motivated Service Manager to play a key role in the management, training, and administration of our appliance repair operations.
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Diagnose and repair high-end residential appliances including washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, freezers
- Plan, coordinate, and provide ongoing technical training for other service technicians
- Provide technicians with technical support and training on a daily basis
- Provide administrative support for all service work including manufacturer & home warranty contracts
- Provide support and planning for zoning, dispatching, and other administrative duties affecting technician routing
- Provide staff support for administrative tasks including parts look-ups and job documentation
- Manage technician schedules, time-off requests, and other HR related tasks
- Supervise the maintenance & inventory of tools, equipment, and company vans
- Daily travel to assist field technicians as needed. We service Davidson County, Williamson County, Wilson County, Summer County, Rutherford Country, and surrounding areas
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Valid driver’s license
- 6+ years appliance repair experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Company van with gas card
- Health insurance (after 90 days)
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement account
Up to $100,000 /year
Submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com