Website Advance Appliance Service
High-End Appliance Service Built On Hard Work
Now Hiring Lead Appliance Repair Technicians in Nashville, TN
$1,500 Sign On or Relocation Bonus!*
*Exceptions apply. Please contact us for more details on sign on / relocation bonus offer.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Advance Appliance Service offers career opportunities for appliance repair technicians servicing high-end appliances. We are Nashville’s leader in high-end appliance repair providing service for luxury brands like Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, Asko, Dacor, Thermador, Scotsman, and many more.
Why Start a Career at Advance Appliance Service?
We want our employees to achieve their goals and reach their potential. If you’re seeking a career where you can make a difference in the lives of customers and co-workers all while maximizing your earning potential, you’ll love working with us.
We’re seeking a motivated tech to manage complex repair jobs for high-end appliances. You’ll also provide support to junior technicians to help them grow and learn.
This position comes with TOP PAY & BENEFITS! Your earning potential as our lead appliance repair technician is unlimited.
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Diagnose and repair high-end residential appliances including washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, freezers
- Provide technical support to junior technicians as needed
- Utilize laptop and phone to research repair problems, look-up equipment parts & schematics, and document job details
- Maintain tools, equipment, and company vans
- Daily travel. We service Davidson County, Williamson County, Wilson County, Summer County, Rutherford Country, and surrounding areas
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Valid driver’s license
- 2+ years appliance repair experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Company van with gas card
- Health insurance (after 90 days)
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement account
$50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.