Microwaves are one of the most used appliances in the kitchen. But with all that use comes a whole lot of gunk and grime that can be a real pain to clean. Fear not, we’ve got you covered with some easy microwave cleaning tricks that’ll make your microwave look good as new in no time without all the effort!
Easy Microwave Cleaning Tips
Before you start scrubbing endlessly, give these easy microwave cleaning ideas a spin and see how much easier this job can be! Plus, you’ll be happy to know these ingredients should all be in your house already.
How to Clean Microwave With Lemon
“Clean as a Whistle in Minutes with Steam Power”
This is the simplest way to keep your microwave sparkling and all you need is lemons and water!
- Fill a large bowl with 1 cup water and a few slices of lemon.
- Microwave it on high for 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for 2 more minutes to allow the steam to soften any grime.
- Finally wipe down the interior with a damp cloth.
The lemon water will not only clean the inside but also leave a fresh citrus scent.
Cleaning a Microwave with Vinegar & Baking Soda
“Vinegar to the Rescue”
This trick will show you how to clean microwave with baking soda. It’s perfect for those tough, stuck-on stains, and is also quite easy!
- Mix equal parts of water and vinegar in a bowl and microwave it on high for 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle some baking soda on a damp cloth, give the interior a gentle scrub, and watch the grime disappear.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and let it air dry when you’re done.
This duo is a cleaning powerhouse that’ll leave your microwave shining and looking fresh.
Cleaning Microwave with a Toothbrush & Soap
“Getting into the Nitty-Gritty”
Got some particularly tough spots to tackle? Wet a toothbrush with soap and water, and scrub away at the grime. This trick is especially helpful for those hard-to-reach corners. No more gross gunk hiding in those crevices! You can also come back to this method if there’s leftover gunk after the other methods.
And there you have it folks, quick, easy, and effective ways to keep your microwave sparkling clean. No more excuses, no more scrubbing for hours on end. So, put these easy microwave cleaning tricks to the test and enjoy a germ-free microwave in no time. A clean microwave is a happy microwave, and who doesn’t love a happy microwave? And remember, for any appliance repair needs, Advance Appliance is always here for you!